Easy Exit Listing
When you list your home through our EASY EXIT Listing Program, you can cancel your listing with us at any time. No hassles. It’s easy.
We at The Golze Realty Group believe that if you are unhappy with our service you receive, you should have the power to fire us.
It takes a strong belief in the quality of one’s service to make this kind of stand, but we never settle for less than the highest professional standards. We are confident you will be happy with our service and results. That’s the simple truth. We always stand behind our service.
If you are unhappy with the service our team provides you, we ask that you first discuss it with us because we would like the opportunity to improve. Simply tell us the problem, give us seven days to attempt to fix it. If you are still unhappy, simply ask for an unconditional release from our services in writing, and within 1 business day you will receive a receipt of your request (you will receive a copy of the MLS data sheet showing “Withdrawn” status).
If there is an accepted offer (either in Attorney Review or Fully Under Contract). Broker protections as per the listing agreement continue to be in effect as explained on the listing agreement until such time as you relist with another broker.
33 Day Sold Guarantee
- Schedule a time to meet at your home
- We gather market data after we have seen your home – folks that derive a price before ever seeing your home are just guessing.
- We set a 2nd appointment to go over market data to derive the best market price and exposure strategy
- We engage a multi-layer marketing strategy plan to expose your home to the market so that you can realize the most amount of money in the least amount of time
- You get your check and make your next move
Sell Your Home Yourself
If you find the Buyer, even while listed, and you choose not to use our services, you can let us know in writing and we will let you proceed on your own without you having to pay a commission. Its’s as simple as that.